Job Alert Internet Sales26th Feb
Luke Roper Ltd, owner of LUKE 1977, has an opportunity to join the head office based in Bicester as part of our Internet sales team. The position is a full-time role on a permanent basis for a competitive salary. Commutable from Milton Keynes, Oxford, Banbury, Northampton.
We are looking for someone who will thrive as part of a growing online team and wants a role to make a real impact within the business.
The role is for a permanent full-time position based at our head office in Bicester.
- Drive growth of the Amazon & eBay stores by building well-structured categories, with proactive trading, price management, and promotional plans
- Ensure all new and existing products are set up to optimise customer experience and sales
- Check and optimise both UK and international marketplaces daily
- Weekly reporting to monitor performance, create insights and understand trends
- Help manage the creation of high-quality product content to expand the brand representation
- Research and introduce new marketplace partnerships
- Plus the chance to work on many other projects to add to your skill set!
The role will suit someone who is creative by nature who is looking to develop an eCommerce career. Some other must haves includes:
- Min 6 months experience in eCommerce (ideally on Amazon or eBay) in a retail business
- Numerate and commercially driven
- Experience working with high volumes of data
- Comfortable working with Excel
- Ambitious and eager to learn
In return for joining the team, you will benefit from;
- Annual leave entitlement increasing with service.
- Varied discount on clothing brands within Luke Roper Ltd, these include Luke 1977, Alpha Industries, MA-1, Twenty and any future brands taken on by the company.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-growing, passionate company with a dynamic and “family business” values.
- The freedom to drive forward your ideas to help contribute to a successful fashion company.
To Apply click here and attach your cv