JOB Alert: Junior Office Adminstrator12th Nov
An exciting opportunity to join LUKE's Head Office Team in Bicester Oxfordshire. The applicant must have an enthusiasm to work in an exciting and challenging environment. Would ideally suit someone who is looking to grow within an office administrative role.
- Handling and managing documents and files
- Running reports, scanning and filing documentation, answering the telephone and maintaining other office databases
- learning a FAM stock/order system inputting orders and tidying up stock records
- Helping all departments when necessary with paperwork and day to day duties.
- Calling existing customers to enhance sales
- The role will be varied and will grow with the individual.
- I.t Literate
- You must be keen to learn and confident on the telephone
- Produce and respond to detailed written and oral communication in a professional manner.
- Outstanding organisation skills and be able to use a problem solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Ability to work accurately, with attention to detail.
- Able to communicate efficiently with people of all levels within the company and externally